We’re manly men. We fight in wars, we play sports, we drive noisy cars. We’re tough.
We’re terrified of body hair on women though.
And menstrual blood.
and womens farts
and being perceived as feminine in any way.
and gay men.
and women capable of fighting back.
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort was fucking useless